Friday, October 3, 2008

RIP Ronsauce....

This week has been crap...absolute crap...School's been getting ridiculously busy...Wednesday had 3 quizzes and an exam...Today 1 quiz and a kinetics exam...No time to do anything but study..
Wednesday was probably one of the worst days ive ever experienced...I was in lab when Gabe Yee msn messaged me and asked me if I knew Ronnie Choi...
Obviously, I said yes...but looking at Gabe's away message...(Rip Ronnie)...there's that feeling of ..WTF?...
So Gabe explained to me what happened..and obviously my initial feelings were shock..
I worked with ROnnie over the summer at the pharmacy and have known him since we were in junior high when we played badminton together...so yea...its definetely mind blowing..
When Gabe told me how they found him...of course you want to know why and what happened...but I think we gotta focus on the good stuff..we'll leave the reasons in the past..
I think being down here for school is definetely buffering the feelings and emotions...even though we weren't best friends or anything...but i think if I were at home...it would be way different..just seeing different people react...that would be tough..
Well...Ronsauce...hope ur in a better place...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened? How did he die?

Aaron said...

his parents didnt' release the toxicology report to the public.
So we're not really sure.

Mike said...

he was a fricken champion. of course people like to write good memories about him but everyone was spot on. selfless, cheery, everyone said the same thing cuz its true, and not just something you say in times like these.
great guy, great memories. will be missed but will see him again.
much love ron.